Wednesday 30 January 2013

Poetry Facebook Page

If you enjoy my poem of the month page, well good news I've just created a Facebook Page which will be dedicated to my poems and my poetry books. Instead of just putting on one a month I'll be putting several on a week on my new page. But for those of you who don't have Facebook don't worry I'll still be putting one a month on my blog. So click onto to the link and press like, and i hope you enjoy more of my poetry. And if not, enjoy the rest of my blog, have fun, Phil.



And don't forget you can buy my two poetry e-books, 'VIEW FROM MY MIND' and 'VIEW FROM MY MIND TWO', there available in both Kindle and Nook format.Just click onto the links or picture to find out were you can buy my from.



1 comment:

  1. Phil, you've come bounds and leaps from when I first knew you and read your first novel. I'm so proud to have been there when you started out. I love your photographs and your poetry is unique and has your own voice. Many congratulations and I can tell you're having fun, Phil, please continue!

    ReplyDelete